Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mobile post

Downloaded a Blogger app for my phone, so trying to see if this works!

To make things interesting, I managed to torture myself by looking at D's Facebook profile and feeling some satisfaction that he no longer had Jailbait in his photo, plus the "In a relationship" line was gone.

Unfortunately, his Twitter feed is still full of stupid lovey-dovey PDA between the two. I'm 90% sure he's moved to be with her, which I shouldn't be surprised about considering I'm the one who encouraged him to do it, but it still sucks. It sucks because despite the fact that he essentially screwed me over and broke promises to be with a cheating 20 year old, I still miss him. I compare how attracted I am to D versus Aiden, and D wins. Am I biologically designed to be drawn to complete assholes or something? Because D is most definitely one. A sexy asshole, but an asshole nonetheless.

As far as I'm concerned, he and Jailbait deserve each other... but it doesn't make it any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment