Friday, February 14, 2014

Olympic fever

I love watching the Olympics. Hearing more and more about how corrupt the IOC is has tainted my love a little bit (not to mention my extreme dislike for Jailbait and her bullshit summer sport, which should have been cut years ago), but I still love seeing the shock and happiness on the athletes' faces who didn't expect to win, or the seeing the ones who were the first from their country to medal in a sport (U.S. luge!).

And I have to say, I love love love watching the Canadian fans. They are the most enthusiastic and patriotic people ever, and they're always jumping and cheering like crazy with their flags, even in non-hockey matches. :) (Plus their athletes tend to rock, so that helps.) Seriously, they're amazing. I love Canada, I'd live there if it weren't so damn cold. ;)  (Sorry Ash!)

No comments:

Post a Comment