Wednesday, July 3, 2013

He's good at being what he's not, gives nothing away

And now for something completely superficial!

I've been so amazingly good at NOT checking D's Twitter feed or Facebook in the past couple of months. And I didn't wish him a happy birthday (easy to do since the asshat didn't send me one), so I was doing really well.

However, the other day I was playing around with my Twitter account and clicked on his name from a direct message sent about 2 years ago. I figured I had been good for so long that I could cheat one day... wrong.

One of his tweets from early in June said, "Our first ultrasound!" with a link to a photo of him and Jailbait next to a monitor. Fortunately, I had already seen the newer tweets that said, "It was a joke!", so I didn't immediately pass out. (She's an "athlete" for a living – I use that term loosely since her sport is pretty stupid and her parents pay for everything while she doesn't work or go to college – and presumably was getting an ultrasound for an injury or something.)

Seriously. What a sick fucking joke. She's fucking 21, for chrissakes. Could you imagine if her parents saw that tweet? I think mine would have killed me. (Hell, they'd have knocked some sense into me for dating a guy 13 years older than me when I was that age.)

Worse yet, people were saying, "Congrats!" to D, as if it were some giant blessing that he knocked up some chick who doesn't even have a college education or future beyond her "professional athlete" schtick. (Can you tell I'm still pissed at him for, well, everything? Not just the breaking my heart part, but letting some cheating skank charm him into giving up everything and drop the ball on the project I worked my ass off to help him with.) As I've probably said before, I'm equally as angry with myself for falling for his bullshit and false promises.

Anyway, on a more happy note... I am obsessed with this video. My grandmother used to have a Siamese when I was a little kid, who was one of the best, most tolerant cats ever... so I have a soft spot for the little blue-eyed cuties. Enjoy. :)








Post title song reference: Nikka Costa - "Push & Pull"

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I really hate having access to technology that lets me peek back in on exes. No matter how much I do not want them, getting a window into their lives often illogically upsets me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's awful. And for him to even joke that she was pregnant via Twitter is pretty trashy, IMO. Then again, she's kind of white-trashy herself. ;)

    ReplyDelete